Brilliant night with amazing people and a terrific total of £14,317.90 raised for Charities at our Summer Night Special Annual Charity Party on Saturday 11th July!!! Here is a breakdown of total amounts donated to each Charity............
* Cystic Fibrosis Trust = £1,847.98 - https://www.justgiving.com/summernightspecial2/
* Jasper Tudor Benevolent Fund = £1,847.98
* The Stroke Association = £2,293.48 - https://www.justgiving.com/summernightspecial1/
* Special Care Infant Parent Support (S.C.I.P.S.) - Special Care Baby unit at The University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff - now known as the Welsh Regional Neonatal Intensive Care Unit = £3,275.48 - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/summernightspecial3 and Hans Meijer's fundraising page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/MAFC
* The Sparkle Appeal = Current amount on JustGiving page is £4,092.98 - To be added to this amount is Craig Radford's works kind donation....therefore the total amount should shortly reach in excess of £4,302.98 - https://www.justgiving.com/summernightspecial/
Surprise donations (Totaling £750):
* Undy AFC £250
* Synergy Wales £250
* Xanthe's fundraising for a seizure dog £250
HUUUUGE THANK YOU'S GO TO:
* Everyone who came along to the party and supported the night
* All of our instructors and friends who took part, dressed up (some outfits we are trying to erase from our minds!!!) and worked so hard in the show and entertained a good crowd
* Everyone who took part in Sponsored Sparathons & Cardio classes
* Everyone who helped and organised the events
* The fantastic four Karl Luton,
Craig Radford, Steve Boote and Matt Gillard climbing the National 3 Peaks and raised money for the Sparkle Appeal
* Sue Jeffs for running the Cardiff 10km and raised money for the Stroke Association
* Hans Meijer for taking part in the Sponsored Cardio and raised money for S.C.I.P.S.
* To all local businesses and individuals that donated auction, raffle, alcohol sweep and Football scratchcard prizes
* To everyone who donated, bid on items and bought raffle tickets and to Sarah Worrell and Caroline Doyle for selling raffle tickets
* To Barclays Bank Maindee for their kind 'match £750' donation
Without your help it would not have been possible to raise this amazing amount so thank you to you all from the bottom of our hearts! Your acts of kindness will help others.